RRB Group C ALP & Technician recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board will take the first computer-based examination on August 9 for 26,502 jobs of assistant loco pilots and technicians.
According to official notification, admits cards will be issued 4 days before the exam. Simultaneously, the online window for Candidates' mock test will be started from July 26.
RRB Group C ALP & Technician Recruitment 2018: 26,502 jobs will be done on 9th August for the first exam
- RRB Group C ALP & Technician recruitment 2018: Candidates for the Mock Test must click on the link provided on their ID and password on the official website.
For the Mock Test, the candidates need to click on the link provided on the official website of their ID and password. In addition, Candidates will get the information of the Exam site also on the official website.
RRB recruitment 2018: Examination will be done
- Time to present for the session- 60 minutes
- Number of queries to be asked in Exam- 75
- Type of the question being asked- Multiple Choice Question
- Negative Marking- 1/3 on every wrong impediment, that is, 3 wrong marking will be cut off on the right amount.
Official information has been given in the information that all the information related to the examination will be made available on the website of the RRB at indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard. At the same time, the board has appealed to the survivors of the workers who have been framed by job seekers.
ImPortan Link :